Friday, June 29, 2007

I am a real victim, My full name is Toby Gardner, and this is my Blog

The www.psyforums.com , the www.psychic source.com and all the websites they try to stupidly promote are nothing but falsehood. So what is this? Every time a new victim comes forward and tells the truth, all of a sudden they are not real, or perhaps it is Aisha Haadi! this is Ludicrous... The psyforums crooks honestly believe that people are going to buy their moronic excuses...Keep on dreaming, it is never going to happen.

The facts can not be further form the truth, I am a real person, a real victim of psyforums.com and their fraudulent websites. My full name is Toby Gardner, I am Real and so is my Blog. Every single negative comment in my blog is written by Real Victims Just like Me.

Aisha Haadi or any other practitioner have nothing to do with this blog, and that is god’s honest truth. We the victims are not going anywhere until every one is warned and is aware of these cyber thugs. Even their own forum members are now questioning all the lies they have been fed. It will not be pleasant for the crooks when all these poor people find out the truth...Pandora’s box is now opened! People are not stupid!

2 comments:

EelKat said...

As one who was a victim of a similar con-scam (via a so-called religious leader), I understand your pain at having your trust used for profit. On my own blog, I've talked about what happened to me, and gotten mixed reviews. Some say that I should just forget about it, because it happened in 2006 and now it's 2009, but you know what? For their final act of violence, these religious people set fire to my home and for the 3 years since I've lived homeless under a tarp --- before I meet these scamers I had a roof over my head and place to call home, now I have none. How can I forget about it when every night I have no place to sleep? I'm not going to forget about it and I'm not going to let any one else forget about it either, and I won't stop telling people about what happened to me, until the whole world knows about it.

I know my situation is different than yours and you were scammed by different people than the ones who scammed me, but I am glad that you created this blog to warn others of your experiences and to help others so that they do not get scammed by these people the way they scammed you. I commend your efforts.

~EelKat

Anonymous said...

After having ripped off by many spell casters like Lady Diana, Calastrology..I have bought a reuniting loves spell from Aisha. She shounds genuine. Hopefully I will come back here and share my spell results.