Sunday, June 17, 2007

Psyforums.com crooks hit with 37 charge-backs 3 days after Toby Blogger was released! Paypal urges psyforums.com victims to dispute charges

A full refund is guaranteed. The first wave of Psyforums.com victims have finally received their pay pal refunds. Thanks to my Toby Blogger, and the relentless efforts we have made in order to make this massive refund happen... People are now aware that justice can be served in a digital format. We have just launched our Blog and we are already getting a lot of attention worldwide. By Monday morning the second wave of psyforums.com victims will begin disputing their charges. Paypal promises all the psyforums victims full refunds. Dispute the charges today, you will be glad you did. There is nothing to it but to do it.
We will not stop until we all get our money back!

I am Toby, and I am a victim.

2 comments:

kko said...

Thank you so much for this blog! I was a victim of a scam artist myself - not by these particular people but there are so many out there, it's actually pretty easy to get scammed when looking for something as intangible as a spell! But - these particular people are VICIOUS! I followed them when they were operating as Donald Yung. They were shut down for awhile and then I saw they were at it again. I went onto the forum and just asked a few questions about a particular spellcaster they were praising. I didn't say anything derogatory or negative - just asked some questions. I was banned. I thought these people must be running pretty scared if I could be banned so easily like that. It broke my heart to see so many people waiting for their spell to work when I knew there was no spell done by these conartists. It's not even the money - money means nothing when it comes to love - it's the fact that these heartbroken people are putting their faith and trust into BELIEVING these conartists are trying to help them get back their love when all they are doing is laughing all the way to the bank! I'm so happy to see there are more and more people trying to expose them - thank you!

p.s. Toby - you are HOT!! WHO broke YOUR heart - I'll kick her A$s! LOL

Anonymous said...

Please reply to me toby. I posted a comment a couple of days ago and been waiting anxiously for it to be posted for a reply.
I was seriously condidering buying a spell from oldworldspell.com, they are praised highly on the psyforums and everyone seem to be getting great results. I dont understand if the site is a scam how they are letting people post good about her unless she is one of their websites.
It is not on the list you have of this scam ring. What is your opinion. I am hearbroken and want someone to help reunite me with my ex.