Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kista, Sweden- Con man Jens Johansson peaks Swedish authorities attention! Who is Jens Johansson? Jens Johansson is a crook that’s what he is!

Good news, we have been contacted by a government official from Sweden and she is highly interested in the psyforms scams and it’s cash money mule Jens Johansson. I’ve e mailed her with all the intelligence that we have on him. The Western Union cash money monster has become a subject of interest for the praying eyes of the swedish law. This story is getting deeper and deeper, I am sure that there will be more shocking discoveries to come. This could be a possible major income tax evasion case, a procecuter dream. Taxes are taxes, and this crook has not been paying them.

The way I see it is 1 + 1 = 2 Jens Johanson you are through! you have scammed the wrong people...

I call upon anybody who lives in Kista, Sweden to go to the following address and see who lives there. What we would love most than anything is a picture of his house, The car he drives, and of course a picture of the culprit him self. We the victim of www.psyforums.com have the right to see the face of the crook who scammed us. Here is the crook’s address Torvmossegrä 1 C, 187 42 Täc, Sweden feel free to pay him a visit any time you want. After you spit on him, please tell him Toby sent you. We will not stop until you give all the victims their money back!

Gay revenge is sweet, honey.

I am Toby and I am a victim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deborah of www.lovespells.ws also uses Jens Johansson to retrieve money from Moneygram. And the &#$#@# Josue Lenoir/ Vincent Petitjean of Alfortville, France are also crooks! Alas, I didn't use Paypal or my credit card so noone will know about the spells. I know I will not get my money back but I hope these crooks would be apprehended. Could you somehow take all these proof to the FBI as it is an INTERNATIONAL SCAM RING? Is there any other way we could somehow put your blog beside their website so as to warn other unknowing customers?

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind paying JJ a visit... Only thing is that the address you have posted is not complete - could you get back to me with a complete address???