Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We are real Victims

Okay, people. I appreciate your comments about Aisha. But this blog is dedicated to expose www.psyforums.com and all their scam-filled websites. So please let’s keep it that way. The facts remain the same. I and many other’s were victimized by Psyforums and their fake spell casters. Remember, this is about psyforums and their gypsy-style scams. Aisha this or Aisha that does not concern me although it makes me inquisitive.
Something is odd here, for some reason psyforums heavily attack this Asia and her character? But now I know why. It was her article that exposed these crooks.
Now I see that Aisha was saying the truth all along.
It looks like the pigs got caught and now they are squealing. Your end is near fraud masters. What you have done to me will never go away. I will expose you and keep you in the public eye. The public got to know that you are crooks.
Please if there is anyone out there with information about psyforums.com and their deceiving websites, please come forward and let the world know about it.
Be honest, be heard.

I am Toby and I am a real victim of psyforums.com.

Latest Update:
Second Chance left two comments today. At 3:35 and at 3:36 pm and also tried to hack into the Admin area. At 3:45 we received 185 spam messages that almost destroyed our Blog. From now on all Postings will be reviewed before they are published. This is a security measure.

No comments: